Sunday, August 15, 2010

a sweet reminiscence

It was an awesome night on Saturday, the DiGi's birthday bash and the electro house party.
Really wished you were there with me, maybe then it won't be so down. I'd really hope you'd stop saying things like what you told me on that day. I know you're thinking bout me, but it's unreasonable. I Q

Anyway, the DiGi's party was held at QEII. They had free flow of beers and food. Gosh the food is awesome. I miss the pizza's already. =P
They also had alot of performances by dancers and
all. It's an awesome party but the only flaw was the crowd. Otherwise it would've been great, really.
After partying at QEII, we head down to the electro house party. The party in the beginning was super down, everyone was like just sitting down and minding their own business. Till it got quite late then they pumped the music and everyone started dancing. It was great but super hot.
After that we head down to Jamal for nasi kandar. My fave! =D
By the time I got home, I was so tired I just fell asleep. I miss her.

A few of us from the party. =]

Me and the gang.

When the party is over. (everyone seems tired already)

Well then, that's all for today.

0 comments: