Monday, August 9, 2010

Dear God


Dear God,

If you're listening. Please grant my wish. God the only thing I want right now, is for her to be happy. With me present in her life or not, I just wish for her to be happy and all her sufferings to go away. She's someone really important in my life, and to see her like this just kills me. I love her God, I really do. Please guide her and show her happiness, and please show me what to do.
There's nothing I can do but to support her and hold her hands in times like this. Dear God the only thing I ask of you is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away.
I can't help but to think of the times I had with you, I miss you so much. Pictures and memories will have to help me through. I will be tough, I will be strong for you. With you present, I now know what's worth fighting for, it's worth dying for.

Love,
Josh

0 comments: