Monday, August 9, 2010

My first post. ♥


The day at the beach, 070810



Here's my first post. Someone actually inspired me to start a blog, well more like told me to.
I would like to start off my first post with my darling Li Qing in it. So I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking. You know what they say, ".. a picture speaks a thousand words.."
There's me, Joshua.
Li Qing's dearest hubby.
And her hot Chocolate. =P
















And here's my baby girl.
Pretty isn't she? I know, that's cos she's my baby girl. =]

















It's hard to look at the camera with the sunlight streaming through my eyes. ;]

















Haha! She looks like either she's praying for the rain or praying for time to freeze so we could be together forever. =]
All in all, she's still my one and only sweetheart. I You Li Qing.

And that's all for today. =]]

0 comments: