Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First day of the semester.


I'm gonna be like that soon XD

Tiring day indeed. Attended the first day of class this sem. Subjects seems to be getting tougher, but I must work harder for the both of us. I will strive, and won't give up. This sem's going to be awesome because there's only THREE subjects. Gotta score all distinctions this time. I will do it. =]

After class we head down to Gurney to get some stuff done and my bestie and me chilled at starbucks.




Green tea frap is my current fave.


Just got off the phone with my baby. I miss you baby.
Pictures of us together remind me of the moments you're by my side. Cherish every one of them sweetheart.
So tired I feel like lying on my bed and doze off. Hah. But that's not what I'll do. I'll wait for someone to get back home, hang on the phone with her for a bit and then my day would be complete. Hey baby, you complete me. =]


I know how much you love roses, so here's one for you



Hope you like it


joshheartsqing

0 comments: